Frenchman Halloween

October 29, 2012 | |

My first "adult" Halloween in New Orleans. And Frenchman is a madhouse. I was very happy that the people here actually put thought and effort into their costumes (and aren't just package slutty ladybugs like I'm used to in Miami). Maybe it's the cold weather, maybe it's the culture, maybe it's Maybelline.

I told him to make a kissy face, but he had a strict policy against duck face.


Amy, finally reincarnated into the soulful black body she always needed.






Adorable couple costume: Anastasia Romanov before and after.


This mask was hiding the face of a really beautiful man. I almost regret asking him to take a picture with the mask. ALMOST.



Apparently Legend of the Hidden Temple is a very violent game.

I will take what is mine. With fire and blood!
But beware the white walkers Dany. Beware.




A little self portrait craziness.

0 comments: